Marianne E. Wronka
Executive Vice President / Licensed Massachusetts Salesperson
Marianne brings her extensive customer service and sales experience having been Senior Vice President at International Insurance Group. She now negotiates and provides superior commercial real estate services to Wronka, Ltd. clients, Owners and Tenants.
Owners include Cummings Properties, WS Development, The Copley Group. Tenants include Scleroderma Foundation, A Mom’s Village, Intellezy Consulting, Rotech Healthcare, American Portfolios Financial Services, Arlene Beth Marcus Attorney at Law, Hearthstone Alzheimer Care, Elite Realty Experts & Damore Law, Flynn Accounting Solutions, Custom NMR, Family Psychiatric Care & Shore Counseling, Whale BioLabs.
Marianne’s Previous Experience
- Senior Vice President, Independent Consultant, Account Manager, International Insurance Group, Ltd. (IIG), Boston, MA (Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.). Marianne helped start the company along with its founder. At IIG, she serviced national accounts such as Au Bon Pain and Panera Bread, as well as other major accounts like Bird Corporation (now CertainTeed); Lincoln Hotels (Lincoln Property Company), A. W. Perry, Inc., and numerous local and regional companies.
- Experience includes 6 years as Inside Sales Professional for Comcast / NBC Universal.
- Earned Associate in Risk Management designation.
Marianne’s Professional Contributions and Community Affiliations
- Member of New England Women in Real Estate
- Member of The Rotary Club of Boston. Served as Secretary, Director, and Board Member At-Large
- Member of The Lynnfield Rotary Club and The Lynnfield Business Coalition for Better Schools
- Trustee, Lynnfield Library
- Board member of the Massachusetts Society of Licensed Insurance Advisers. Recognized with the organization’s highest honor for outstanding dedication and service, the John J. Rogers Award. Served as Editor of Society Newsletter.
MA Salesperson License: 52732