Marianne E. Wronka
Executive Vice President / Licensed Massachusetts Salesperson
Marianne brings her extensive customer service and sales experience to provide superior service to Wronka, Ltd. clients.
In addition to brokerage, Marianne coordinates all company activities, including new business development, research data services, marketing, office management, accounting, and webmaster duties.
Successfully Negotiated Leases:
- 301 North Ave., Wakefield, MA – 5,157 s.f. Office – represented Owner, Wakefield Investments; leased to Tenon Tours
- 280 Mishawum Rd, Woburn, MA – 5,000 s.f. Warehouse – represented Tenant, Paramount Services, Inc.
- 233 Needham St., Newton, MA – 2,670 s.f. Legal Office – represented Tenant, Arlene Beth Marcus, Esq. and Maria Crocker, Esq.
- 300 Rosewood Dr., Danvers, MA – 6,401 s.f. Office – represented Tenant, Scleroderma Foundation
- 200 Broadway, Lynnfield Woods, Lynnfield, MA – 1,800 s.f. Office – represented Tenant, Fiserv, Inc.
- 83 Cambridge St., Burlington, MA – various office spaces for Elasting, Inc., Gill Group
Marianne’s Previous Experience
- Recent experience includes 6 years as Inside Sales Professional for Comcast / NBC Universal.
- Senior Vice President, Independent Consultant, Account Manager, International Insurance Group, Ltd. (IIG), Boston, MA (Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services). Marianne helped start the company along with its founder. At IIG, she serviced national accounts such as Au Bon Pain and Panera Bread, as well as other major accounts like Bird Corporation (now CertainTeed).
- Lincoln Hotels (Lincoln Property Company), A. W. Perry, Inc., and numerous local and regional companies.
- Earned ARM (Associate in Risk Management) designation
Business & Community Affiliations
- Member of New England Women in Real Estate
- Member of The Rotary Club of Boston. Served as Secretary, Director, and Board Member At-Large
- Member of The Lynnfield Rotary Club and The Lynnfield Business Coalition for Better Schools
- Trustee, Lynnfield Library
- Board member of the Massachusetts Society of Licensed Insurance Advisers. Recognized with the organization’s highest honor for outstanding dedication and service, the John J. Rogers Award. Served as Editor of Society Newsletter.