Ernest C. Wronka, SIOR, CCIM, GRI
Ernie Wronka’s background allows him to successfully complete transactions in your business area and for the type of buildings / spaces your business occupies.
- Studies in Civil Engineering at Cal Poly, Pomona California; concentration in commercial construction and land development.
- Manager of EW Masonry Company, his family owned construction company focusing on the construction of commercial buildings in Southern California.
- National Sales and Marketing Manager for manufacturer of pharmaceutical and first aid products; developed a successful national sales and marketing organization, traveling and personally working in every major market in the United States.
- Commercial Real Estate top producer at Ryan, Elliott and Company, Boston, MA; and Senior Vice President at Hunneman Commercial Company. At both firms, successfully recruited and trained many young commercial real estate brokers.
- Founded Wronka, Ltd. Commercial Real Estate Advisors in 1990.
Ernie’s Professional Contributions and Affiliations
- 30-year member, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- 20-year member, Certified Commercial Investment Member of the Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute (CCIM)
- Director and Founding Clerk, National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP), New England Chapter
- Committee member, International Facilities Management Association (IFMA), Boston Chapter
- 15-year member, International Development Research Council (IDRC), the world’s leading professional association for corporate real estate executives, service providers and economic developers
- Member, National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member, Massachusetts Association of Realtors
- Member, Commercial Brokers Association, Boston, MA
- Committee member, Greater Boston Real Estate Board
- Member, Chief Executive Officers Club, Boston, MA Chapter
- Board member, Commercial Leasing and Investment Committee of the Building Owners and Managers Association (affiliate of the Greater Boston Real Estate Board)
Ernie’s Community Service
- Member of the Finance Committee of the Town of Lynnfield
- Past President of the Rotary Club of Lynnfield and former Director of the Rotary Club of Boston & Lynnfield
- Founder and Director of the Lynnfield Business Coalition, 14-year Volunteer Track Coach at Lynnfield High School, Leader of the effort to rebuild Lynnfield School facilities
- Treasurer and Director of the Greater Lynn School to Work Partnership